November 27, 2022
Stability: – regular BETA should work fine in most environments
A new BETA version (6.42.0) of AmiBroker is available now.
(10 414 936 bytes)
(11 036 304 bytes)
For the details see ReadMe.html and ReleaseNotes.html inside AmiBroker folder.
This version is a free upgrade only for users who registered AmiBroker after November 27, 2020 . Users who registered earlier, would need to purchase license upgrade. To find out the version you currently have use Account Information page at https://www.amibroker.com/members/info.php
CHANGES FOR VERSION 6.42.0 (as compared to 6.41.0)
- UI: If modal window is displayed (like Filter dialog) and user clicks on blocked parent 3 times in a row, the modal window is repositioned to where mouse cursor is, to bring attention of the user to the modal window that needs to be closed
- Scheduler: added "Pause" button to pause execution of scheduled tasks (batches already running will complete normally)
- IQFeed: the plugin now has an option to consolidate unbundled ticks (i.e. ticks with same TickID)
- IQFeed: the plugin now has "Symbol guide" context menu option
- Fixed possible crash when drawing pointer become invalid (now drawings are referred by bound checked index)
- AFL: one-shot auto-save of persistent static variables feature is now available via SetOption("StaticVarAutoSave", -1 )
- AFL: new field supported by GetOption("BHSymbol") - get Portfolio B&H symbol. Note that this is read-only (can't set it via SetOption)