June 27, 2008
A new beta version (5.13.0) of AmiBroker has just been released.
It is available for registered users only from the members area at:
(File size: 1 804 698 bytes, 1.8 MB)
If you forgot your user name / password to the members area you can use automatic reminder service at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
Remember that this is a BETA software. So BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST !
Note that you need to install official version 5.10 prior to installing this beta
CHANGES IN VERSION 5.13.0 (as compared to 5.12.2):
- During optimization Progress bar shows engine ID, opt. target, best value, step and best combination of parameters found upto "now". These figures are refreshed every second.
- Optimization (in non-WF mode) results are sorted by optimization target column (too)
- New optimization engine added: CMAE (Covariance Matrix Adaptation Evolutionary Strategy) optimizer plug-in
- New optimization engine added: "Tribes" adaptive PSO optimizer implemented
- Main app window maximize state on 2nd monitor is saved OK now.
- Trendlines drawn in smaller interval (such as 1-minute), was moved one bar in higher interval (such as 5 minute) if compressed intraday timestamps ware set to START time of interval or FIRST tick
- The left-hand handle moved to the next bar when it was off-screen and right-hand handle was adjusted by the user. Now it is fixed.
- When drawing is clicked without moving the mouse, the co-ordinates stay untouched ( snap is not activated until you move the mouse)
- AFL: AddSummaryRows changed
- Handles from selected study line are respected (i.e when study is already selected, and multiple studies exists under "click" point, the selection does not change)
- Magnet mode can be asynchronously (temporarily) toggled by holding SHIFT key while drawing.
- Toggle means that if you are in magnet mode and hold down shift it will turn it off and vice versa
- Magnet mode implemented for horizontal price levels and working correctly now (stay horizontal)
CHANGES IN VERSION 5.12.2 (as compared to 5.12.0):
- In 5.12.0 BETA the walk-forward test was stopping after first in-sample cycle. Now it is fixed.
- AddSummaryRows total did not include the very first row. Fixed now.
CHANGES IN VERSION 5.12.0 (as compared to 5.11.1):
- ADK: A new interface for external optimization engines
- Added two example non-exhaustive optimizers:
- Standard Particle Swarm Optimizer (spso), and
- Monte Carlo (random pick) optimizer (moca)
- AFL: new OptimizerSetOption("name", value ) function
- AFL: new OptimizerSetEngine("name") function
- ADK: new example C++ source codes: PSOSample, MOCASample
- Increased limit of optimization parameters to 100
- AFL: new function AddSummaryRows( flags )
A complete CHANGE LOG with detailed explanations of added features for this and previous versions and instructions are included in the: AmiBroker 5.13.0 BETA Read Me - MUST READ THIS