A new beta version (5.05.1) of AmiBroker has just been released.
It is available for registered users only from the members area at:
(File size: 1 779 466 bytes, 1.7 MB)
If you forgot your user name / password to the members area you can use automatic reminder service at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
Remember that this is a BETA software. So BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST ! Note that you need to install official version 5.00 prior to installing this beta
HIGHLIGHTS of this version:
- automatic Walk-Forward Optimization, with IS and OOS equity charts.
(see getting started doc here)
- new functionality in GetCursor* AFL functions allowing interactive control (see sample in the read me)
- automatic formula formatting - "Code Prettify" in the AFL Editor: Edit->Prettify selection
- Improved scaling of semi-log charts
This version includes also features introduced earlier (in 5.03) such as new interval and symbol linking.
A complete CHANGE LOG for this and previous versions and instructions are included in the READ ME file:
5.05.1 BETA Read Me - MUST READ THIS
- If you are using Firewall you may need to check if it did not block Broker.EXE file after upgrade. (It happened to some users that firewall blocked AmiBroker after upgrade and they could not connect to RT data sources due
- AmiBroker 5.03+ BETA features NEW way of linking. Old method is obsolete and must not be used. Old layouts will be loaded and converted to new format, but when you re-load new format into old version the link will be lost