July 21, 2010
A maintenance update to 32-bit edition of AmiBroker 5.30.4 (built 5108) is available for download from
It contains a few fixes to issues detected after the release including:
- Added GICS property to Stock OLE object
- Tools->Prefs->Data "In memory cache size" upper limit was sometimes calculated incorrectly on 64 bit Windows. Now upper limit is equal to physical RAM size.
- RequestTimedRefresh now supports sub-second (down to 0.1 sec) resolution, when enabled via registry setting (HKCU/Software/TJP/Broker/Settings/EnableHiresRTR, DWORD value = 1 )
- Updated IB plugin (2.0.4)
- Previous version 5.30.3 released today had a bug, it is fixed now in 5.30.4 (build 5108), please re-download.
- This version works fine ON BOTH 32-bit and 64-bit Windows. If you don't know which version to choose, use this (32-bit) version, as it has wider data plugin support.
More info: http://www.amibroker.com/guide/compat.html