August 22, 2014
Stability: - Regular BETA, pretty stable, should work fine in most environments
This is a BETA version. Make a backup first
A new beta version (5.82.1) of AmiBroker has just been released.
(2 313 472 bytes)
(9 723 464 bytes)
If you can not log in into members' area please get your new password by filling the form at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
IMPORTANT: Unauthorized copying and/or distribution of materials found on members' only page is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will result in IMMEDIATE termination of license.
Remember to BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST !
Note that this version can only be installed onto previous full installation of version 5.80 or higher from http://www.amibroker.com/download.html
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.82.1 (as compared to 5.82.0)
- AFL Engine: fixes for stability issues in 5.81.0/5.82.0
- Filter dialog: a matching count wasn't updated on opening the dialog. Fixed.
- Bug report window made a little bigger so at least crash address is seen when someone sends screenshot instead of text
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.82.0 (as compared to 5.81.0)
- UI: Interpretation and Commentary windows now support color text (via EncodeColor), bold and italic styles (tags: for bold, for italic)
- UI: Notepad, Interpretation and Commentary windows use default GUI font instead of hard-coded Tahoma now
- AFL: functionality of PlotGrid() function extended
- UI: Filter dialog now displays number of matching symbols in real-time as selections are made
- AFL Editor: added 4 new snippets under "Function" category
- AFL: In 5.81.0 CategoryGetName returned nothing (void) instead of string type when specified category did not exist. Fixed (empty string is returned now)
- AFL engine: in v5.81 access violation could occur when AFL array size was 0. Fixed.
- New Analysis: portfolio backtest processing was attempted even if there was no symbols that matched "apply to" filter. Fixed (unnecesary processing is skipped now).
- AFL: CCI function speeded up by 50%
- Inserting indicator with Param() calls into chart when currently selected symbol had no quotes caused exception. Fixed.
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.81.0 (as compared to 5.80.3)
- AFL Engine: custom memory allocator does not use Microsoft runtime lib for reference tracking anymore. Result - complex formulas with lots of loops and OLE (especially low-level custom backtests) run upto 3 times faster in 32 bit and 4 times faster in 64-bit
- AFL Editor: Parameter info tip significantly enhanced - now it re-opens on typing each , (comma) and highlights current parameter to be entered.
- UI: Column setup dialog: added Mark All / Toggle All buttons
- AFL: GetFormulaPath() function added - returns full formula file path
- AFL Editor: Smart reference highlighting implemented (usage: mark a word and all references become highlighted).
- AFL Editor: Find/Replace shows a message box when reached the end of the file and offers restarting from the beginning if new "Wrap around" option is turned on.
- AFL Engine: code refactoring for reduced size and improved speed
- AFL Engine: when value of unsupported type was appended to string a crash could occur. Fixed.
- AFL Engine: when IIf was called the memory upsized from scalar to array could get freed twice (wrong). Fixed
- AFL: MACD() and Signal() functions made faster (approx 1.5-2x times)
- Analysis: Interest is added at the beginning of next bar (instead of end of current bar), to account for overnight rate. This also fixes the problem of ignoring interest in v.> 5.69
- UI: fixed yet another place where entering customization changed working dir
- No known.
For more details, instructions and examples how to use new features see the 5.82.1 BETA READ ME
only page is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will result in IMMEDIATE termination of license.