April 3, 2012
Stability: – Early BETA, introducing new features and changes, may exhibit minor problems
This is a BETA version. Make a backup first
A new beta version (5.51.2) of AmiBroker has just been released.
(2 128 816 bytes)
(9 514 808 bytes)
If you forgot your user name / password to the members area you can use automatic reminder service at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
IMPORTANT: Unauthorized copying and/or distribution of materials found on members’ only page is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will result in IMMEDIATE termination of license.
Remember to BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST !
Note that this version can only be installed onto previous full installation of version 5.40 or higher from http://www.amibroker.com/download.html
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.51.2 (as compared to 5.51.1)
- PlotShapes() rendering was slower in 5.51 than in 5.50. Fixed.
- Interpretation was blank with new rendering engine. Fixed.
- Charts: Quick AFL was disabled in new rendering engine causing slowdowns with > 100K bars. Fixed
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.51.1 (as compared to 5.51.0)
- fix for low-level Gfx* functions causing crash when multithreaded GDI was enabled
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.51.0 (as compared to 5.50.5)
- Charts: Multithreaded GDI chart rendering implemented for super-smooth UI response and preventing GDI-intensive charts from detoriating entire UI responsiveness
- Maximum rendering time limit increased to 1000ms (1sec) when multithreaded charts + GDI are enabled (allowing 2 times more complex plots without Warning 901)
- 64-bit only: brand new eSignal 64-bit plugin (3.0.0BETA)
- Vertical selector line does not work properly
- Some issues with Print/Print Preview
For more details, instructions and examples how to use new features see the 5.51.2 BETA READ ME.
In case of questions/problems/issues please write an email to support at amibroker dot com.