August 2, 2019
Stability: – regular BETA should work fine in most environments
This is a BETA version. Make a backup first
A new beta version (6.31.0) of AmiBroker, with new functionality in Batch controller has been released.
(2 422 504 bytes)
(11 000 224 bytes)
If you can not log in into members’ area please get your new password by filling the form at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
IMPORTANT: Unauthorized copying and/or distribution of materials found on members’ only page is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will result in IMMEDIATE termination of license.
This version is a free upgrade only for users who registered AmiBroker after August 1, 2017. Users who registered earlier, would need to purchase license upgrade. To find out the version you currently have use Account Information page at http://www.amibroker.com/members/info.php
Remember to BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST !
Note that this version can only be installed onto previous full installation of version 6.30 or higher from http://www.amibroker.com/download.html
FEATURE HIGHLIGHT 6.31
6.31 is focused on Batch window improvements and general fixes. See CHANGE LOG for details.
CHANGES FOR VERSION 6.31.0 (as compared to 6.30.0)
- AFL: Access violation in PercentRank when period is wrong. Now error 52 is displayed instead.
- AFL: InternetPostRequest now silently (or with warning 507 under debugger) returns NULL handle instead of error when remote server responds with HTTP Status 50x
- Analysis: manual column re-sorting could be bit off if scientific output format (xxxEyyy) was used with different exponents. Fixed.
- ASCII importer now handles LastSplitRatio of X:Y where X and Y are 1…32767 (previously only 1..127)
- Batch: add “add results to watchlist” action / WatchlistAddResults
- Batch: add “clear watchlist” action / WatchlistClear
- Batch: add “comment” action
- Core/DB: fixed access violation when all data were removed while QuickData was turned on
- DebugView: eliminated some internal messages from DebugView output (from release version)
- InternetPostRequest – even if URL started with https, previous version wanted to connect to port 80, instead of 443. Fixed.
- UI/Listview: since 6.28 exception could occur if single cell text length exceeded 1024 characters. Fixed.
- When database is empty, ticker box displays
grayed text instead of blank or reminiscent of previous database symbol
For more details, instructions and examples how to use new features see the 6.31.0 BETA READ ME